If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then you are in for a real treat with these No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares. Both easy to make and quite tasty, these sweet little morsels are sure to satisfy even the strongest sugar craving.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups NABISCO Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 12 (1 oz.) squares BAKER’S Semi -Sweet Baking Chocolate
Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, with the ends of the foil extending over the sides. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 seconds until melted.
- Add sugar, graham cracker crumbs and peanut butter; mix well. Spread the mixture into a prepared pan.
- Microwave the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until melted, stirring after each minute.
- Cool slightly; pour over the peanut butter mixture in the pan. Cool.
- Cut partially through the dessert to mark 48 squares. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Lift from pan, using foil handles. Cut all the way through dessert into squares.